Roads are OPEN with flowing traffic so in the interest of safety of all competing please follow rules of the road and guidance from Gardai and marshalls.
- Exit T1 at Abbey House, Mount line to left, out of main traffic, cycle around traffic island and turn left onto R463 toward O’Briensbridge cross
- Turn LEFT at O’Briensbridge cross – caution through the village – no passing zone from hump bridge to end of straight bridge
- Follow route and turn RIGHT over bridge
- Continue on far side of bridge to Castleconnell R525
- At “the commons” cross roads approx 1km after railway bridge, turn LEFT towards R445 (formerly N7)
- Turn LEFT at R445 (formerly N7) – caution, this is a steep junction
- Cycle through Birdhill village to Birdhill Roundabout, take first exit R494 for Ballina/Killaloe 4km